SPACE-ART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Space Art forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johannes
Admin
Johannes

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Welcome to the Space Art forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Space Art forum   Welcome to the Space Art forum Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec - 22:43

Welcome to the Space Art forum. Have fun !
Back to top Go down
http://johannes.fr
spazntwitch

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Love the Music   Welcome to the Space Art forum Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 1:43

Just purchased the Onyx CD last night after getting directed here from Wired.com. All I can say is I love the music!
Back to top Go down
Johannes
Admin
Johannes

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Space Art forum   Welcome to the Space Art forum Icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb - 20:41

Hi Spazntwitch

I knew Anthology was going to reissue the record as a download.
Now it's done and it sounds great ! ...

Just visited the new page

http://www.anthologyrecordings.com/release.asp?album=KTMGVsmOpvY

Thanks for posting on the forum
Back to top Go down
http://johannes.fr
grahawk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Space Art forum   Welcome to the Space Art forum Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb - 1:44

I still have my treasured 7 inch of Oynx and Axus. Great stuff.

It's good to see a dedicated website.
Back to top Go down
archibald

archibald

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Space Art forum   Welcome to the Space Art forum Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul - 15:59

CONGRATULATIONS SPACE ART! Back in 1977 Space Art was the starting point of my journey through the universe of electronic music, a journey that led me to many discoveries, notably the galaxy of Vangelis Papathanassiou's genius, of which I have become (and still am) one of the most ethusiastic explorers.
Nevertheless my pleasure is intact when I come to revisit those mythic planets named Aquarella, Naissance de Cassiopée, L'Obsession d'Archibald, Odyssey, Ode à Clavius, Psychosomatique, Folkestone Hovercraft... My fascination for these great tracks is just as strong as the first time I ever listened to Onyx, when it was aired from my tiny AM pocket radio, somewhere in France's countryside, while I was watching the clouds.
So, at long last, I am delighted to discover Space Art's official website. Well done Johannes!
To complete the discography, let's quote a compilation album released in 1989 by Pause Records on CD, LP and 7" single (featuring an early and excellent remix of Onyx) as well as a rare German 7" single with a hilarious sleeve. Please ask me for images if you wish so.
Back to top Go down
JackKnife

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Space Art forum   Welcome to the Space Art forum Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep - 11:11

archibald wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS SPACE ART! Back in 1977 Space Art was the starting point of my journey through the universe of electronic music, a journey that led me to many discoveries, notably the galaxy of Vangelis Papathanassiou's genius, of which I have become (and still am) one of the most ethusiastic explorers.
Nevertheless my pleasure is intact when I come to revisit those mythic planets named Aquarella, Naissance de Cassiopée, L'Obsession d'Archibald, Odyssey, Ode à Clavius, Psychosomatique, Folkestone Hovercraft... My fascination for these great tracks is just as strong as the first time I ever listened to Onyx, when it was aired from my tiny AM pocket radio, somewhere in France's countryside, while I was watching the clouds.
So, at long last, I am delighted to discover Space Art's official website. Well done Johannes!
To complete the discography, let's quote a compilation album released in 1989 by Pause Records on CD, LP and 7" single (featuring an early and excellent remix of Onyx) as well as a rare German 7" single with a hilarious sleeve. Please ask me for images if you wish so.
Nice post archibald! I still have my (very) old cassettes of the first 2 albums... Absolutely amazing stuff! I also recall seing them on French TV back in 77 or 78 wearing incredible dresses...

drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Space Art forum   Welcome to the Space Art forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Space Art forum
Page 1 of 1